As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You don’t have to be working in the audio/ music industry to know that Klipsch speakers are one of the best speakers out there in the market! Sure, they sound great, but they work perfectly with the best amplifier.
So, if you want to improve the sound quality of your Klipsch speaker, SpeakerTune.com has answers for you!
Keep reading our review of the five best Amplifiers For Klipsch Speakers to learn everything you need to know before you buy.
Top 5 Best Amplifier For Klipsch Speakers
Review Roundup: How These Amplifiers Deliver Quality Sound
|1. Sony STR-DH790||2.Pyle PD3000BA||3. YAMAHA R-S202BL||4. Pyle 500W Karaoke Wireless Amplifier||5. Pioneer SX-10AE|
|Wattage||1015W (145W x 7)||3000||100 Watts||500 Watts||85 Watts|
|Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Dolby Atmos / DTS:X||Yes/Yes||No/No||No/No||No/No||No/No|
|Product DImensions||17 x 11.75 x 5.25 inches||16.9” x 14.6” x 5.7” -inches||12.63 x 17.13 x 5.5 inches||(L x W x H): 13.0’’ x 9.84’’ x 3.54’’ –inches||12.6 x 17.1 x 5.8 inches|
|Item weight||18 pounds||22.3 pounds||14.8 Pounds||10.3 pounds||15.00 lbs|
1. Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver
The Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver is equipped with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X that allow it to deliver object-based and multi-dimensional surround sound.
This AV receiver for your Klipsch speaker promises cinematic or theater-like sound even while at home. It also features 4k HDR with support for Hybrid Log-Gamma, HDR10, and Dolby vision.
It has D.C.A.C. that first analyzes and then adjusts the sound/ stereo system for optimal sound performance. One of the benefits of this unit is the eARC, which is a new HDMI 2.1 standardized function that supports the latest audio formats.
Home theater as this amplifier features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Low profile design (measures 5 ¼” tall) that can fit into most AV cabinets
- AV receivers include FM antenna, batteries, remote control, and calibration microphone upon purchase
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Bluetooth compatible for wireless streaming
- Easy to adjust display panel settings using the “dimmer” button on the remote control
- Excellent value for its specs
- Requires firmware update
- Amp menu is not very user friendly
Here’s a quick link to where you can buy it!
2. Pyle PD3000BA 4 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier
Another amplifier that is worth mentioning is the Pyle 4 Channel Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier. It gives users 3000W peak power for multi-speakers with 2 8 ohms impedance, which means high-quality audio.
This amplifier also has a built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and can power up to 4 loudspeakers. It connects to TV’s soundbars systems and there’s a front-loading CD/DVD player.
The rack-mount and compact amplifier have a digital fluorescent display meter that shows all the input and functions used.
Home entertainment sound system and karaoke.
- Deliver quality sound
- 50 Station Memory Presets AM/FM Radio
- The Bluetooth wireless receiver is compatible with the latest devices
- high-powered stereo pre-amplifier
- Allows distant audio adjustments of Klipsch speakers as it comes with a remote control
- Has a built-in cooling fan that expels warm air from the inside
- One Amazon customer experienced a CD tray problem, saying “[The] CD door gets caught every time you close it.”
- Pyle Tech support not as responsive
- The instruction manual is not informative or vague about its Bluetooth function
Order this product now while it’s available!
3. YAMAHA R-S202BL Stereo Receiver
This YAMAHA R-S202BL Stereo Receiver has an advanced circuitry design and comes with 40 station AM/FM station presets. It has built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
With simple connectivity and optimized for stereo sound, this black stereo receiver is a good match for your Klipsch speaker as it is based on the concept of Natural Sound, meaning it reproduces music as it originally sounds in the speaker but louder.
People living in the retirement community. They may not prefer pulsating music, but this amplifier has the basic functionalities that they need: 1) CD channel/connection, 2) Bluetooth, and 3) three extra audio ports.
- Brushed aluminum finish
- A speaker selector for two systems
- 40 station FM/AM preset tuning
- With built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- With ECO mode
- Versatile system
- Superior sound quality
- Easy to set up
- No warranty when purchased online
- The base response may be lost when using the onboard Bluetooth adapter
Interested? Click here to buy this product today!
4. Pyle 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier
Another amplifier for Klipsch speakers that delivers quality sound is the 500W Karaoke Wireless Bluetooth Amplifier from Pyle. With an output wattage of 500 watts, it works well for home theater entertainment and gives 500w Peak power.
I consider this as one of the best amplifiers for the Klipsch system because it is packed with nice features. For instance, it has a talk-over button. When MIC talk is activated, the current audio or music being played will temporarily stop.
It also has EQ controls for audio selectors and sources, master volume and mic adjustments, as well as a rotary knob for equalization.
Music lovers who are looking for a stereo system with classic sound from various music sources.
- Power supply big enough to handle Klipsch speakers
- Immersive sound/ sound good
- With built-in Bluetooth feature for easy access to music
- With talk-over button, a function used in announcements, voice-over, and paging
- Features digital LCD display
- Knobs and buttons have a nice solid feel
- This is not a stereo receiver but can power 4 pairs of speakers. Audio/video receivers have lots of great features. Nevertheless, they do not provide the same sheer power that amplifiers can.
- Some buyers said the remote won’t control the volume or turn the unit off and on.
- Only has mono outputs, although listed as “stereo.”
Like what you see? Buy this product here today!
5. Pioneer SX-10AE Home Audio Stereo Receiver
Last, but definitely not least in terms of audio-video function is the Pioneer SX-10AE Home Audio Stereo Receiver. This black home audio receiver has the Direct Energy Design, which means lossless energy transfer from the amplifier to the speakers.
The Pioneer SX-10AE likewise features Audio Standby so it automatically turns off if left uncontrolled for a certain period of time. As you pair it with your Klipsch speakers, this home audio stereo receiver lets you easily find stations and can save up to 40 stations on the present for quick access.
Home office use as it has plenty of power and works well with a Klipsch speaker or speakers
- Great sound and dynamic bass
- Easy to connect with other devices via Bluetooth wireless technology
- Bang for the buck
- Few online buyers said the volume is not that loud and the dial has to be on 75% so you can hear everything.
- Manual shows that Bluetooth functions within 35 meters range. This may be applicable for a phone, but not necessary with a computer or laptop with Bluetooth.
- No USB jack
Don’t miss out! Buy this product here before it’s gone!
Worth mentioning also is the Denon AVR-X3200W-R with IP control capability, AIFF High Resolution, and can turn any available stereo system into a wireless zone when used with HEOS LINK – a part of multi-room audio system that connects every Klipsch system so you to play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room.
What to Look for in an Amplifier For Klipsch Speakers
To get the best amplifier for Klipsch speakers, it is important to consider these criteria:
The supported stations are important when choosing a quality amplifier for Klipsch speakers. Know how many signals it can capture? The higher the number, the better. Some amplifiers can even support as many as 40 AM and FM stations.
It would also be nice if the amplifier features Instant content Airplay, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Pandora, and Spotify Connect.
Opt for an amp that is energy-efficient. Some amplifiers switch into a standby mode when left unused after a few minutes and there are amplifiers that have a sleep mode function. These features can help save a lot of energy.
You also need to pay attention to the design because it usually defines how efficient the amplifier is going to be. My recommendation is you go for simple designs because they provide better sound quality than gigantic models. Not to mention that a simple design is easier to operate and set up.
Final Verdict: Which One Should You Buy?
These amplifiers work well for Klipsch speakers.
However, my top pick or the best amplifier in this list would be the Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver.
With a power supply big enough to handle multiple speakers, this product just didn’t disappoint. I scored these amplifiers in terms of customer reviews, features, quality of material, ease of use, connectivity, and value for money.
In terms of sound quality
The Sony STR-DH790 delivers cinematic sound. Thanks to its Dolby Atmos and DTS object-based surround sound tech.
I hope this review helps you find the right amplifier for your Klipsch speakers!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.